Thursday, October 22, 2009

Terms Of Use


I am posting this because my tubes do not come with a TOU attached and some people have asked what my TOU are so please read each section for which you plan to use.

TOU For My Tubes

They CAN be used for Non Profit projects on or offline
They CAN be shared in your PSP groups
They CANNOT be added to scrap kits
They CANNOT be sold
You CANNOT use them to make a profit

TOU For My Scrap Kits

They CAN be used for Non Profit projects on or offline
You CANNOT share the kits in your PSP groups
You MUST share my blog link if you want to share them
You CANNOT take ANY elements and place them into your kit and then offer it as your own
They CANNOT Be sold
They CANNOT be used to make projects that are for sale
I offer them for free and all projects offered made using my stuff MUST be for free also

TOU For My Templates

They CAN be used for ANY Non Profit project on or offline
You CAN use them to create elements for your scrap kits as long as you do NOT use them As Is
If you use them to create elements for scrap kits you MUST colorize them or otherwise modify them.
Everything you create with them MUST be offered for free
You CANNOT sell them
You CANNOT sell anything created with them
You CANNOT share them in your PSP groups you MUST share my blog link if you wish to share them.

TOU For My Tutorials

You can use my tutorials to create any project on or offline
As long as you do NOT sell the final project
Do NOT translate my tutorials and then post them somewhere else
Do not copy my tutorials and claim them as your own



No comments:

Post a Comment