Saturday, August 1, 2009

Elegant




Elegant


This tutorial is my design any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental.This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP

Supplies Needed

PSP any version will work. Although I used PSPX to make this tag.
Scrapkit of choice. I am using the wonderful FTU You Elegance By Bluedreams Designs You can get it here
Font Of choice. I am using LHF Sarah Script
Mask of choice I am using Mask 41 by Vix you can get it here
Tube of choice. I am using the gorgeous artwork of Anthony Guerra. You need a license to use his work, which you can get here

1) Open frame of choice, I am using Round Frame 2 and press Shift D to duplicate. Close original frame. Resize your frame layer to 500x500

2) Select the inside of your frame with your magic wand

3) Modify and expand by 10. Paste your tube of choice and position inside frame. Invert and delete

4) Give your frame and tube layers a dropshadow of choice, I used 2,2,60,10 through this tutorial

5) Paste your tube as a new layer and position outside the frame and dropshadow your tube.

6) Decorate your tag as you wish. I used Bows 3 and 4 for the top left of the frame. I merged the grey and white bows together and then gave it a dropshadow, butterfly 3 for the top middle of the frame and dropshadow and flowers 1 and 2 for the bottom of the frame. I merged the white and grey flowers together gave them a dropshadow and duplicated until I had 3 layers and arranged them at the bottom

7) Add a new layer flood fill with white and send to bottom. Make sure you are on your new bottom layer add a new mask layer then merge group

8) Crop and Resize to your liking. My tags are usually 550x550

9) Add the artists copyright and your watermark to your tag

10) Add your name and save!

No comments:

Post a Comment